Why You Should Choose JW
At JW, we’ve been providing our customers with quality craftsmanship and innovative solutions for 26 years. We’ve built our reputation on a solid foundation of INTEGRITY and TRUST, the cornerstones of our company’s values.
Choosing to work with JW means you’re in good hands. We provide a 2-year warranty on all of our work, and you’ll receive manufacturer warranties on all the products we install. Our detailed estimating software ensures that you receive a fair quote that is accurate the first time and won’t escalate during the course of your project. We strictly adhere to all city and state requirements for licensing and insurance regulations, ensuring that we are compliant at all times. JW provides a full range of remodeling services including a full-time interior design team, to make your remodeling process as seamless as possible.
The JW Difference
- Regardless of the size, scope, or budget of your remodeling project, we will provide exceptional service. Guaranteed.
- We employ only well-trained project managers, carpenters and interior designers that share our philosophy of INTEGRITY and TRUST.
- With a full-service design center and certified designers, all of the intricate details of your project will be mapped out for you. No surprises.
- Superior results, guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
- 2-year warranty, detailed estimates, complete compliance and the ability to provide a full range of home improvement needs.
Code of Ethics
Respect, integrity, and customer care are the cornerstones of our business. We listen actively, respond thoughtfully, and are respectful of other companies and individuals. Integrity is critically important to every aspect of every project we handle. We are committed to making agreements we are willing and able to keep, propose solutions to challenges, and operate most responsibly at all times. Customer care is what defines our success. We respond considerately and immediately to all questions, concerns, and feedback. We also work in partnership with all clients to always ensure complete satisfaction.
Our Remodeling Process
Enjoying a remodel project in your home is absolutely possible when you merely trust the steps of our process, which are shown below:
1. Initial Remodeling Consultation: Your remodel design begins with this meeting, during which we will listen to your likes and dislikes as well as your needs. We will also take reference photos and measurements of your space(s) to be remodeled.
2. Design Agreement: Next, we will consult with our in-house design/build team to provide you with an estimate range for your project. If you decide to retain JW’s services for your remodel, we will review & sign a design agreement. This will begin the process of creating your plans and start designing.
3. Plans & Selection Meeting: Our designers will work with 3D-view rendering software, and begin bringing your new space to life. During the selection process, we’ll go over options from cabinets to countertops, plumbing fixtures to paint; among other exciting design details.
4. Contract Meeting & Remodel Documents: JW Design/Build team and homeowner meet to review and sign off on the remodel design that has been created and the cost that has been established. If everything is approved, we proceed with the contract. This includes the initial down deposit, progress payments made during the remodel, materials to be used, and estimated time frame.
5. Project Delivery: Upon your signing of the construction contract, we begin ordering cabinetry & materials, allocating manpower, and JW begins creating the project schedule.